Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's 2011!!

I know that I'm posting this almost 2 weeks after the fact, but I had another severe case of writers block.  Since the stroke of midnight I've had a lot on my plate, it was like the magical forces of my past had come out and decided to do really strange things to my head.  The one thing I haven't talked about much on my blog, and will probably mostly keep under wraps (unless it is something I have to gush about) is my love life.  However, for the purpose of this blog I will briefly go over it.  On NYE this year my one and only love, a person who I shouldn't love but have never been able to stop, apologized to me for all the junk he put me through.  Slam the breaks, whoa.  I was entirely flabbergasted about this new revelation but I took it in stride.  Now, when one thinks that is the only drama that could come out during a night of champagne and celebrating the new year, you have to be wrong.  Forward a bit past midnight and a former college flame comes out of the woodwork and tells me he wishes I was his NYE kiss, say what??  Then a few other former flames texted me saying they missed me.  I was really confused, but by the end of the night only one thing was chalked up in my mind, since I asked all these people why they never pursued anything further.  The answer?? "You weren't aggressive enough, we had no idea how you felt about us" So from the entire former flame apocalyptic event I learned that my ideas of being really open and flirty were basically undetected by the opposite sex...wow, what a revelation.  So here is where everyone starts talking about their New Years Resolutions!!!

Haha so I wanted to share mine:
1) Become more aggressive, and I mean if I think a guy is cute actually talk to him instead of smiling from the corner.
2) Save money, geeze I'm bad at that...but I want to be able to have a cushion of savings.
3) Move out, I don't enjoy living under the parentals after being away for 4 years
4) Smile everyday, cause smiling is awesome.

That's what I got folks.  What are some of your resolutions?  Do you think it's silly to create them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment