Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Revelations

So, I realize that it has been quite awhile since I have posted anything on my blog (not sure if anyone reads this so it may not even matter).  I have had so many revelations about friends recently and I have come to the conclusion that there are just people in your life who make it so much better, those people who even if you lose touch with them for a long time come back like they talked to you yesterday.

I have known the same group of guys for about 5 years now and for the most part it has been a consistent time.  But, every so often one person in the group with fall out or someone will get into a fight which throws the aura of the whole group off.  I just have a personal shout out to Buddy, who I have lost contact with and regained it as though no time had ever been lost quite a few times, but I really prefer when we talk on a frequent basis.  It's nights like tonight where driving to Coventry and watching SVU make you realize just how much a friend means to you.

My life has been so full of amazing people and without them I'm not sure where I would be or how I would have gotten through certain situations both good and bad without them.  So from the bottom of my heart, to each and every friend I have, Thank You. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment