Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shiny Chirstmas Lights


Tis the season...and you will probably see me talk quite a bit about Christmas festivities for the next couple blog posts. For today I want to share with you the gorgeousness that is my house.

See I'm one of those people who is very excited when things sparkle, shine or generally glitter...that's one of the reasons I love Crocker Park...who doesn't love a little glitter in the cement?  Anyhow this weekend I decided I was going to put up our Christmas lights.  See it is something I have always loved....to me your house cannot get any brighter.  I want my house to look like a lit up gingerbread house.  Imagine something Buddy the Elf might do if he got his hands on our boxes of lights.

Anyhow I digress...I decided to bypass waiting for my dad and harassing my brother and just do it myself.  So I found the ladder and scaled my house (slightly nerve wracking since I did this at night) and got to work.  3 frozen hours later (I should mention 30 degree windy weather is not the best idea) I finished my beautiful house.

2010 Christmas Lights


Now I only wish that all houses who celebrate Christmas put up lights outside, I can only imagine how beautiful a street full of lit up houses would be.  As for me I'm going to keep hoping for snow and stare at all my sparkle. Happy start of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment